Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy in the Sickle Cell Disease/Black Community: At the Intersection of Ethno-racial and Chronic Disease-related Factors.
How Can Collaborators Support this Study?
- By inviting a member of the SCAGO Research Team to give a brief overview of the study to your members (virtual or in-person presentation)
- By hosting a study focus group for your membership. (SCAGO Team will facilitate.)
- By sharing information about the study on your organization’s social media accounts (an official poster/graphic will be provided)
- By posting approved signage in clinical and common spaces (individuals may go directly to the study landing/info page by using a QR code embedded in the poster)
- By identifying and advising clients from target groups with potential interest in the study through snail mail, direct email, or phone contact. (SCAGO will not have or request access to client records or contact information unless by client request).
- By reaching out to our study coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org