With key public health and health system indicators continuing to improve, Ontario is cautiously and gradually easing public health and workplace safety measures.
Changes to public health and workplace safety measures
The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 1, 2022. For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20.
- capacity limits have been lifted in all indoor public settings
- proof of vaccination requirements have been lifted
- businesses and organizations may choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry
- other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements and passive screening of patrons remain in place
- businesses and organizations that are open must continue to have safety plans in plac